We know you’re going to want to keep connected so you can share your #PCTO14 experience with the world. Well, that’s mainly why, right? Whatever the case, here are the deets to get set up on Ryerson’s Wi-Fi for the weekend:
1. Launch your Wi-Fi settings and search for wireless networks
2. Locate the “RU-Secure” network and click connect
3. You will be prompted to enter the following:
- – username: podcamp2014
- – password: RUguest49 (case sensitive)
4. Tweet, blog, instagram, Flickr the heck out of the #PCTO14 hashtag!